18 Times People Took an Ordinary Photo and Got a Renaissance Masterpiece
Sometimes it happens that you just push the button of your camera but eventually you get something similar to the paintings of the famous Italian artists. In order to share photos like that, Reddit users even created a special community called Accidental Renaissance.
At info-ideal, we couldn’t believe in the beginning that these photos were completely accidental. See for yourself.
1. “My friends and I got lost in the city during 90 degree weather. This photo was taken after we finally found some good air conditioning.”
2. “My friend is waiting for his drone to land.”
3. This photo was taken during the Notre Dame de Paris fire, and it looks like a piece of art.
4. A trick of the light and thrill in the eyes
5. Amazing shot and full inner harmony
6. A barber shop can be a piece of art too.
7. These guys with torches at the party are like medieval fire eaters.
8. At the end of a long day… This photo resembles an impressionist painting.
9. “I got some renaissance vibes from this picture taken during my match.”
10. Supper at home, the mysterious play of light and shadow…
11. “My dog after a tiring afternoon.”
12. This guy in his garage looks like a knight who has just returned from the Crusades.
13. A photo assistant during set-up
14. Master and apprentice
15. If it were not for his modern tools, one might say that this is a real medieval carpenter.
16. “My wife snapped a picture of me napping.”
17. A cherub in a contemplative repose with goats
18. Even a roll of toilet paper can be somehow beautiful.
Bonus: When your travel pillow makes you Shakespeare:
Do you have photo masterpieces of your own? If so, share them in the comments below.
Preview photo credit SammyDBella / reddit
If You Like it Don’t forget To share with your frieds and family : 18 Times People Took an Ordinary Photo and Got a Renaissance Masterpiece