20 Historical Photos Proving That Time Changes, but Love Remains the Same
As George Burns once said, “Love is a lot like a backache: it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.” Indeed, love is the most mysterious of human emotions that can be shown and felt in many different ways. But sometimes, if you catch the right moment, you may get the feeling that you’ve managed to get closer to the very essence of being in love.
info-ideal gathered the most passionate photos of couples from the past that will not leave you indifferent.
20. The kiss in a car, the 1940s
19. A young couple in California, the 1970s
18. Steve McQueen with his wife Neile Adams, 1963
17. The look right before a kiss, 1950s
16. Jayne Mansfield with her husband Mickey Hargitay at the Cannes Film Festival, 1957
15. 2 lovers in Washington Square Park, New York, 1962
14. Paul Newman with his wife Joanne Woodward, 1963
13. Alain Delon and Romy Schneider, 1961
12. A couple kissing while picnicking, 1950s
11. Audrey Hepburn with her husband Mel Ferrer, 1956
10. Elizabeth Taylor with her friend Roddy McDowall on the beach in California, 1948
9. A couple at a Rolling Stones concert in Philadelphia, 1978
8. Johnny Hallyday with Sylvie Vartan before he joined the military, 1964
7. A model and her friend on the beach in San Diego, the 1940s
6. Brigitte Bardot and her husband Roger Vadim on the set of And God Created Woman, 1956
5. The actress Anouk Aimé and the composer Pierre Barou, 1966
4. A teenage couple sharing an ice cream shake, 1958
3. The singer Charles Aznavour with his wife Evelyne, 1956
2. The actress Gina Lollobrigida with her husband Milko Skofic at the Cannes Film Festival, 1958
1. Marilyn Monroe with baseball player Joe DiMaggio, 1954
Bonus: Age doesn’t matter when it comes to true love.
Which photo did you like the most? Share your opinions with us in the comments!
If You Like it Don’t forget To share with your frieds and family : 20 Historical Photos Proving That Time Changes, but Love Remains the Same