20 Marvelous Behind-the-Scenes Shots That Are Sure to Make History
When it comes to the magic of moviemaking, it takes a lot of work to make the impossible a reality. While special effects are nearly as old as film itself (it has even appeared in silent films), the industry has come a long way. You’d be surprised to see how some of your favorite action scenes became a reality.
We at Info-Ideal love sharing the scenes from our favorite movies and revealing how they were made, and we can’t wait for you to see it all!
1. To be fair, Sean Gunn is cuter than a talking raccoon.
2. No, Hollywood movies don’t usually set the actors on fire.
3. Who’s a good boy?
4. A stormy day may start out green and bright.
5. It’s like space is just a room away…
6. That said, I’m sure one day we’ll make it through the looking glass.
7. So, you’re saying you shouldn’t go out and pet tigers?
8. It’s never been this easy to get to the seashore.
9. We can put a man on the moon and have a war in the stars.
10. You’d think they’d use a green screen to get to Emerald City but to each his own.
11. The most impressive part is how the pillow and wall changed color.
12. Now, if we could just find a way to actually travel back in time to the ’20s…
13. It’s time to turn off the lights (and put up the sun)!
14. Being an action hero is much safer when using a harness.
15. Who knew that getting superpowers could be so easy?
16. Finally, after all these years, they tell us how to get some air on a broomstick.
17. Sadly, giant, talking turtles are hard to come by, so you’ve got to get creative.
18. Who knew it was so easy to make a monkey out of you?
19. It’s time to put on the air conditioner!
20. This has got to be the easiest way to lose weight.
Bonus: People can have fun even in-between shots.
A lot of times, some of the most interesting stuff ends up on the cutting room floor, especially if the cast and crew were just having fun. During Avengers: Endgame, some behind-the-scenes shenanigans included singing “Happy Birthday” to Iron Man, or Robert Downey Jr. giving Tom Holland a friendly peck on the cheek!
Do you know any other tricks filmmakers use to make their movies even more impressive? Let us know!
Preview photo credit Avengers: Endgame / Marvel