20 People Who Can Tell You How to Lose Weight Better Than Google
The journey toward weight-loss is not an easy one to start. There are old habits to kick and new ones to adopt. And then there’s the biggest hurdle of all: lack of motivation.
To motivate you Info-Ideal is sharing 20 amazing stories of people who transformed their bodies by deciding to put their health and happiness first. If they could do it, so can you! This article is also a celebration of these men and women’s dedication to fitness and a healthy lifestyle.
1. One year down, a lifetime to go! From 321 lb to 104 in one year.
2. Still have a little bit more body fat to lose, but overall really happy 🙂
3. From flab to fab in 3 years!
4. I look back on the changes we’ve both made, physically, mentally, and emotionally and I couldn’t be more proud.
5. Halloween transformation
6. I learned transforming yourself mentally or physically is not a race, don’t worry about how long it takes — forward is forward.
7. My proposal on the left at 280 lb (127 kg) in July 2015 and my bridal picture on the right at 165 lb (74 kg) in October 2016
8. Nothing feels better than feeling healthy.
9. I recently had these 2 pictures of myself sent to me. Indeed, I have come a long way.
10. From 400 lb (181 kg) to 265 lb (120 kg) in 10 months. Surprised to see muscle for the first time in my life.
11. These shorts used to be so tight, I had friction burns after 10 minutes, lol!
12. Just finished my 3rd triathlon and shaved 24 minutes off my previous time! 25 lb (11 kg) left!
13. Our wedding day vs Our 2nd anniversary
14. My son lost 135 lb (61 kg) in 52 weeks. I’m proud of him.
15. Always keep clothes as a reminder of the hard work you’ve put in!
16. From morbidly obese to fit. What an amazing journey it has been!
17. I honestly hardly recognize the person on the left. So glad to finally be happy with how I look!
18. Lost 293 lb (133 kg) in 14 months. It’s been really challenging getting to my goal of 200 lb (91 kg). Stuck in 220s (100 kg) for 4 months.
19. Finally hit my next big milestone! Celebrated with a size 12 jumpsuit (down from a 28).
20. From 360 lb (163 kg) to 180 lb (82 kg) in 72 months. I can now even run marathons!
Which transformation do you think is the most striking? Let us know in the comments. If you know of any inspiring stories like these, share them with us.
Preview photo credit drrotmos / reddit