22 Dog Photos That Are the Best Remedy for Sadness
Even if you’re a cat person, you can’t deny that dogs are able to put anyone in a good mood. They’re fun, loving animals that are always ready to brighten your day. The time has come to temporarily let go of any problems you might have and let the happiness of these good boys and girls radiate and take over.
Info-Ideal made a collection of photos of dogs that will definitely leave you feeling on cloud 9. Prepare yourself for an emotional roller-coaster!
1. Truly, these are only type of neighbors that are welcome to trespass.
2. C’mon, let this sweet angel in!
3. “My girlfriend and her friends tried to take a group photo, and Alfie wanted to be in it as well.”
4. What he feels for hot dogs, is what we feel for him.
5. Big puppy mode: engaged
6. “What kind of dog is this!?”
7. Someone made new friends and is now an honorary chicken.
9. I bet the one in the toilet is the youngest and the one leading the attack is the oldest of the brothers.
10. We all have that one friend who is always ready for a photo and then there’s us.
11. If pure bliss was a physical thing, it’d be this Shiba.
12. “This is what I see when I wake up, and his face when he realizes I’m awake.”
13. Though one is clearly smarter than the other, we love them equally and unconditionally.
14. This was his first time playing in the grass.
15. Must protect this wall at all costs…
16. “Guess what happens after you shave your dog…”
17. Every time you reassure a doggo of how good they are, your soul becomes lighter.
18. You win at life when you find someone who looks at you the way this angel looks at his grandma.
19. “My aunt’s dog finally got her tail.”
20. I beleaf in this doggo’s power to fix all things bad.
21. “My girlfriend’s dog when someone’s at the door…”
22. “I was deployed. This was my dog’s very first reaction when seeing me over Skype.”
Which of these photos made you smile the most? Do you have your own goofy canine friend? Let us know all about it in the comments!
Preview photo credit Elatedonion / Reddit