30 Examples of Street Art That Can Shake Up Any Urban Scene (New Pics)
As Banksy writes in his book Wall and Piece, “Art should comfort the disturbed and disturb the comfortable.” No doubt, each street artist tries to impress the audience in their own way and leave a memorable mark on the cities they work in. Some of them even managed to make true masterpieces that really change the whole look of ordinary streets.
info-ideal gathered the most powerful examples of street art that will definitely leave a lasting impression on you.
30. “Hey, don’t touch my carrot!”
29. “Kindergarten, again…”
28. Open your mind!
27. A birdman
26. Rock ’n’ roll will never die!
25. That’s how street art is done.
24. Time to play!
23. A little slice of paradise
22. Animal street cafe
21. The joy of rush hour.
20. Friendship knows no color.
19. Other worlds
18. Modern addiction
17. Best friends
16. The door to a parallel universe
15. These classes are so boring…
14. “How about a cup of coffee?”
13. The break out
12. “What are you looking at?”
11. “Can you tell me what time it is?”
10. Make art, not war.
9. Every time on the way to work:
7. Deep inside
6. Tetris climbers
5. Don’t let the world go down the drain.
4. “Come here and pet us!”
3. Paint it green!
2. A warehouse monster
1. Love is in the air.
Which pieces of street art did you like the most? Share your opinions with us in the comments!
If You Like it Don’t forget To share with your frieds and family : 30 Examples of Street Art That Can Shake Up Any Urban Scene (New Pics)