31 Powerful Quotes by Keanu Reeves That Can Open Your Eyes to the World
From his father leaving him when he was just 3 years old, to his sister being diagnosed with leukemia, to having his daughter stillborn, the Matrix actor has had more than his fair share of setbacks in life. Yet he has managed to amaze the world with his humility. From taking the subway to setting up a cancer charity and not attaching his name to it, his acts have become a Hollywood legend.
Info-Ideal made a collection of inspiring quotes by this amazing human being that can motivate us all.
If you can make a woman laugh, you’re seeing the most beautiful thing on God’s Earth.
You have to change your life if you’re not happy, and wake up if things aren’t going the way you want.
Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.
Kissing someone is pretty intimate, actually very intimate, and your heart always kind of skips a beat before you do that.
- Sometimes enemies are our best teachers, people can learn from their mistakes, destruction sometimes means rebirth.
- So in the end, I think we can all pretty well agree that even in the face of tragedy, a stellar person can thrive. No matter what’s going on in your life, you can overcome it! Life is worth living.
I believe in love at first sight. You want that connection, and then you want some problems.
- Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live today!
Sometimes simple things are the most difficult things to achieve.
- Grief changes shape but it never ends.
Art is about trying to find the good in people and making the world a more compassionate place.
Falling in love and having a relationship are 2 different things.
I was also raised to treat people exactly how I would like to be treated by others. It’s called respect.
- Multi-culture is the real culture of the world — a pure race doesn’t exist.
It is incredibly empowering to know that your future is in your hands.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an afterthought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean.
- Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily lives that we forget to take the time out to enjoy the beauty in life. It’s like we’re zombies. Look up and take your headphones out. Say “Hi” to someone you see and maybe give a hug to someone who looks like they’re hurting.
I will always be in love with love.
A good date is when you are intoxicated with each other’s company and everything becomes good in the world.
- When I don’t feel free and can’t do what I want, I just react. I go against it.
- Try to be wrong once in a while, it’ll do your ego good.
The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way.
If you have been brutally broken, but still have the courage to be gentle to other living beings, then you’re a badass with the heart of an angel.
- What sort of girls do I like? — They are all angels.
- I guess living without love, without experiencing it or being able to give it, is a pretty strong punishment.
- I thank the earth and the sky every day for the opportunities I’ve had.
It’s fun to be hopelessly in love. It’s dangerous, but it’s fun.
Energy can’t be created or destroyed, and energy flows. It must be in a direction, with some kind of internal, emotive, spiritual direction. It must have some effect somewhere.
- Our dreams can teach us, instruct us, confuse us, sometimes I think they look to be considered. They are an opportunity and I think they most certainly could be utilized to focus, to try and achieve — whether it’s looking for someone, or influencing us, or inspiring us.
Our saving grace! Um, as a species [humans] we can be pretty warm and fuzzy. But maybe for this, it’s the adaptability, or the heart and soul. We’re not all that bad. I don’t really know!
- The person who was holding me back from my happiness was me.
Which is your favorite Keanu Reeves quote? Let us know in the comments below.
Preview photo credit shutterstock.com