A Japanese Artist Draws Witty Pictures That Reveal the World’s Punny Side
An artist from Japan has the unique ability of showing the difficulties we all encounter daily in a funny and humorous way. Often times he uses animals for exaggerating and showing situations in a more literal way. Whether it’s a crocodile or a giraffe, Keigo’s (that’s his name) unique talent and remarkable sense of humor manage to illustrate these animals with human problems in a way you’d never even think about. His Instagram account already has almost 790,000 subscribers and this number continues to grow daily.
We at info-ideal appreciate the unique combination of Keigo’s outstanding skills and extraordinary humor and we are eager to show you this artist’s splendid artwork.
1. If I don’t see it, it’s not there!
2. “Do you want it shorter?”
3. “I have to lose weight by any means possible!”
5. Let’s fix the leak!
6. Unreachable dreams
7. Digital life — digital emotions!
8. It’s selfie time!
9. In a stocking
10. Time etches everything on our faces.
11. Win at any cost!
12. One, two, throw!
13. A joke
15. “I see no reason not to shoot.”
17. “Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?”
18. A rabbit
19. When you simply don’t fit in:
21. Breech sight
22. Mind your interviewer!
23. “Hello, how can I help you?”
24. Safety is a priority.
25. “I’ll call you, maybe.”
Which of the artist’s illustrations impressed you the most? We would be glad to hear from you in the comments!
If You Like it Don’t forget To share with your frieds and family : A Japanese Artist Draws Witty Pictures That Reveal the World’s Punny Side