Men Confess 25+ Myths About Themselves That Are 100% Untrue and Drive Them Crazy
There are some ideas about men that are extremely popular like, “men don’t cry.” But apart from this popular cliché, there are other well-known myths about guys that are so false, it just gets on their nerves and even harms their self-esteem and relationships. Men, similar to our dads, boyfriends, husbands, and sons have shared some of them and here they are.
info-ideal brings you some of these myths and men’s confessions that bust them.
1. Men can’t be as romantic as women
2. Men only want to flirt.
3. Men think highly of themselves.
4. Men can’t appreciate feminine things.
5. Men can’t handle household chores.
6. Men act like robots.
7. Men are simple-minded.
8. Men hate to admit they’re lost.
9. Men don’t like displays of affection.
10. Men can’t appreciate beauty products.
11. Men have to be into sports.
12. Men are slobs.
13. Men cheat.
14. Cute is something reserved for women.
15. Men don’t need empathy.
16. Men should drink.
17. All men are the same.
18. Men don’t know what “no make-up” is.
19. Men are not great parents.
20. Men like it when you play hard to get.
21. Men can’t like to dress well, that’s too feminine.
22. Men exaggerate their pain.
23. Men don’t discuss sensitive issues with their pals.
24. Men can’t have sweet hobbies.
25. Men are all fixer-uppers.
26. Men only buy flowers when they’ve done something wrong.
27. Men can’t do 2 things at once.
Is there anything that bothers you about men’s misconceptions? What myths do the favorite men in your life find the most annoying? Let us know in the comments below!
Preview photo credit Derek Owens / Unsplash
If You Like it Don’t forget To share with your frieds and family : Men Confess 25+ Myths About Themselves That Are 100% Untrue and Drive Them Crazy