What to Do to Look Perfect Even in the Hottest Weather
Did you know that El Azizia in Libya is considered to be one of the hottest places on the planet? In the summer of 1922, the temperature was recorded at 136 °F there (but now scientists doubt that this number is real). People who live far from the equator will probably never have a chance to experience this weather, but summers tend to be pretty hot even in temperate zones. This hot, humid weather requires a special way of maintaining your appearance.
info-ideal has collected some tricks that will help you look perfect even when it’s extremely hot outside. And at the end of the article, we have prepared a bonus for you that will help your strapless bra always stay in place.
1. How to avoid sweat stains
The first and biggest discomfort caused by hot weather is excessive sweating. There are a few simple tips that will help you get rid of wet stains on your clothes.
- Choose dark-colored clothes: dark colors help to hide sweat stains whereas wet stains become even more visible on bright fabrics. Patterned clothes are also good for hiding stains.
- Choose sleeveless clothing.
- Put deodorant on way before you plan to leave home. Deodorant needs time to be absorbed by the body, if you apply it just before you leave it can be wiped off very quickly. The best time to use deodorant is before going to sleep in the evening when the sweat glands are active.
- In hot weather don’t drink hot, caffeinated, or alcoholic beverages and don’t eat spicy foods. They cause your body to produce more sweat.
- Use special underarm pieces: they will help absorb the excess moisture and help you to avoid the stains and the unpleasant smell.
Also, don’t forget that excessive sweating can be the symptom of a hormonal imbalance or other health problems. If this is something new that you haven’t noticed before, you should see a doctor.
2. How to get rid of oily shine
In summer, sweat glands on the skin work more actively which leads to a shiny, oily face. In order to avoid this, you should choose the right skin care, especially if you have oily skin.
- Choose facial gels with salicylic or glycolic acid. They help to clear the skin and prevent the clogging of pores.
- Instead of creams with oils, use moisturizing gels and serums that are water-based: they moisturize the skin without clogging pores.
- Wash your face with cool or lukewarm water because hot water stimulates the sweat glands.
- Use clay masks and scrubs once or twice a week.
3. How to apply makeup that lasts
Another popular summer problem is melting makeup. Fortunately, there is a way to prevent this unpleasant situation.
- Instead of using regular cosmetics, use light alternatives. For example, substitute an oil-based concealer with a BB- or CC- cream, a mineral-based cream, or a fluid cream. Don’t use eyeliner, instead use cream-based eyeshadow, and instead of blush, use a bronzer.
- After washing your skin, rub an ice cube on your face. This will help to tighten your pores, refresh your skin, and your makeup will be more heat-resistant.
- Don’t use dramatic makeup that creates distinctive lines like matte lipstick and so on. This can cause a feathering effect.
In general, the rule “Less is more.” applies to these hot summer days. So, don’t use too much makeup and take care of your skin.
4. How to get rid of irritation after depilation
Many depilation and hair removal products are very aggressive on the skin, making it dry, irritated, and causing a rash that looks very bad. In order to keep the skin smooth and beautiful try these recommendations:
- The best time for depilation is the middle of your menstrual cycle because during your period, the sensitivity of your skin is higher.
- Use a scrub 1-2 days before the depilation in order to clear the skin and remove the dead cells. Don’t use a scrub right before depilation because the skin will be more sensitive.
- Before the procedure, take a shower to clear the skin and soften the hair. And right after the depilation, apply cool water to the area or use a cream with hydrocortisone and aloe vera which will help to reduce inflammation.
- Don’t use any alcohol-containing cosmetics for a day after the depilation (including deodorants). Also, don’t go to the beach, the sauna, or the solarium.
- Green tea or chamomile tea can be good for reducing inflammation. Make a compress using a soft fabric soaked in the tea or just apply used teabags to the area.
- After depilation of the bikini line, it’s recommended to wear loose-fitting underwear made of cotton. Synthetic fabrics can cause irritation.
A red rash after depilation is a perfectly normal reaction of the skin to this stress. However, if the irritation doesn’t disappear within 1-2 days after the procedure, this may be an allergic reaction. In this case, you should see a doctor.
5. How to prevent dry hair
In summer, hair often becomes dry and easy to break because of the UV-light and seawater. That’s why it requires special care.
- Don’t wash your hair too often: this stimulates the sweat glands. As a result, the hair will get dirty even faster!
- Put some fresh water on your hair before you swim in the sea. This will help to isolate the hair follicles, so the hair will absorb less seawater that dries out the hair.
- While vacationing in hot climates, use special UV-light filtering products to protect your hair. It needs protection just as much as your skin.
Bonus: How to make your strapless bra always stay in place
In hot weather, many women prefer open clothing so they have to wear strapless bras to perfect their look. But the worst thing about strapless bras is that they never stay in place so you have to fix them all day. To avoid this nightmare, you need to follow these 2 simple steps:
- Wrap the extra strap around the bottom of your bra from front to back.
- After that, link the hooks together in the back so that the strap is against your ribcage and the bra doesn’t move.
Which things do you do to take care of your appearance in summer? Share the best tips in the comment section below!
If You Like it Don’tforget To share : What to Do to Look Perfect Even in the Hottest Weather
Tips & tricks, Inspiration about Girls stuff, Inspiration about Relationships, Inspiration of Family & kids, Inspiration, Inspiration about Health