A woman said to be taking part in ‘Europe’s biggest sex festival’ in Worcestershire is believed to have suffered a heart attack.
The three-day event is being held in a field near Malvern in Worcestershire, UK, and promises to deliver a ‘fun and entertaining event for all’.
But it seems not everything went as promised because paramedics had to remove the anonymous woman from the festival on Friday evening.
An insider told The Sun: “The swinger had a heart attack when the medics were on site. She was given emergency treatment.
“It gave the 700 swingers present a bit of a shock. But it didn’t take too long for the fun and games to resume.
“She’s now had a stent fitted in one of her blocked arteries and is making a recovery. There have been a few jokes about her overdoing it in the frenzy of camp activities.”
The festival ran over this weekend. Credit: SWNS
Yesterday the woman was said to be recovering on a cardiac ward and she is expected to be released from hospital today.
LADbible has contacted the festival organisers for a comment. A statement from the ambulance service said: “West Midlands Ambulance Service can confirm that it was called to a field off Shuttlefast Lane, Malvern at 4.06pm on Friday (5th July).
“An ambulance, a paramedic officer and the Midlands Air Ambulance from Strensham attended. Ambulance crews found a woman in a serious condition who quickly deteriorated as they arrived on scene.
“They worked quickly as a team to administer advanced life support to the woman, who was in cardiac arrest, before she was taken by land ambulance on blue lights to Worcestershire Royal Hospital for further emergency treatment.”
The woman could be allowed to leave hospital today. Credit: SWNS
The site location was a closely-guarded secret and ticket holders who paid £170 ($212) for a couples’ ticket were only told where to head 48 hours before the festival got underway.
Drone footage from Friday revealed preparations were well under way at the site. It was clear to see there was some kind of red double-decker party bus and a gazebo covering several double-beds in place.
There were also hammocks dotted about, as well as four-poster beds and marquees.
Festival-goers were given good directions. Credit: SWNS
A post on the festival website reads: “This 3 day event will be working alongside ALL lifestyle groups, including LGBT communities, to ensure we deliver a fun and entertaining event for all.
“There will be a full entertainment programme to include ‘old favourites’ from previous years that have been demanded to return by guests as well as a vibrant and eclectic mix of live music, experienced DJs and comedy.
“We have luxury showers and toilets available, and for those self catering this year we also have washing up facilities (please DON’T USE the sinks in the toilet units or they overflow!)”
Last year the festival was also held in Malvern. Credit: SWNS
Local resident, Sylvia Hartley, said she has no problem with the fest coming to her town.
The 40-year-old said: “I’m not bothered what they do inside the festival as long as they don’t leave it but I suppose, why would they?
“The festival was here last year and no one seemed to have any problems. It’s just people having sex in the open air.
“There are far more unhealthy pursuits people can do. If I wasn’t in a committed relationship I’d be tempted to go along myself.”